Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chaos 2011

To say that this year has been chaos would be a gross under estimation of the truth of it all.

I haven't been on line for quite some time and haven't had a moment to lament, rant or rave about anything, possibly a good thing!

But after everything that has happened I still feel marginally optimistic.

I am not running at optimal, far from it, I am operating on empty and barely managing.

I have about 3 - 4 hours of interrupted sleep a night and my performance on a personal and professional level is directly affected but that!

Wish I had better time management or more hours in the day but since neither of those are a reality, I will cut this post short and continue with my Marking of tests and posters....

Hope the Chaos ends soon and super fabulous teacher kicks in ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Help please? I found your acids/ bases activity on Slide Share and really want to use it but I can't print it or anything. It is too long to just project as I have several SPED kids who will need a hard copy. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete