Monday, July 12, 2010

First Day


My First Day went really well.

Met all the wonderful staff members today, first at Chapel, then at the staff meeting which I found really interesting. They seem really caring and concerned for the children. Got some textbooks and went through the time table with the Teachers - going to be a challenging 7 weeks but I am really looking forward to it.

Already the differences between this practical and the previous one are quite extensive.

I'm really looking forward to this journey ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Schwikkard. Did you have fun on the first day? Were the staff members nice to you?
    Your blog is very, very interesting.Your posts are quite long and that's what I think creates a great blog.
    While the world cup was on did you whatch any games? Is it fun living in South Africa?
    Please answer all my questions on my blog at
    http://tom5.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete